Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Plant Disposal

I have a few too many plants and sadly I couldn't find homes for all of them so I asked the Consultant company handling my relocation how to properly dispose of them.There answer was as follows, "Regarding disposal of plants and dirt, I confirmed with the ward office. It is ok to put the plants and roots into the burnable trash. If it is too big to put into a plastic bag for burnable trash, please cut them. As for dirt, it is not considered as garbage and it should be put in a place such as garden or a park according to the ward office staff."

I hate having to trash my plants, but having to dump the dirt in a city park sounds like illegal dumping and scares me a just a bit.


5 comments:

Kevin said...

Have anything pretty or edible left? My single cucumber and eggplants could use some company.. :)

Alice said...

Can I interest you in any of the following?
lettuce (3)
broccoli (2)
Hibiscus (2)
Morning Glory (long pot)
Forget-me-not (long pot)

Lindsay-Jean said...

I'd be happy to adopt another one or two too. Our (your) garage is starting to look like a real garden now!

Kevin said...

Sure. I can come get them this weekend, if that works for you.

We could really use 'em. Our front is pretty bare..

Alice said...

Kevin - I was Hiroshima over the weekend, so that didnt work, sorry! My cell is 080-3678-1848 if you are still interested.