Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Google Analytics

When M arrived he showed me how to use Google Analytics to observe the visits to my blog. I've gotten into the habit of checking the results fairly often and enjoy looking at the search terms that lead people to my blog as well as the countries that visitors come from. Since Analytics installation I have seen visitors from 35 countries (Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South America, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam)
I shouldn't have been surprised to see that the map of visitors to my blog closely resembles this map of Internet users per country based on 2007 data.

No comments: