Sunday, September 28, 2008

Farmers Market

I'm off to the Farmers Market at the Oasis 21 in Sakae.

Finally a crisp Autumn morning, complete with a true blue sky.

The Market in action.

The Sakae area at ground level and the market just below ground in Oasis 21

One of the Oasis 21 staircases with the 'lake' above on the glass cealing

My Purchases. After getting over the fact the the green skinned citrus is not lime, I have started to like them, so I purchased some from an excited farmer who was offering samples to everyone who walked past.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

after looking at that pretty blue sky and hearing how your mood has improved maybe the sunshine is doing the work! or maybe you just are getting to like the place!

Alice said...

You make it sound like there was a time when I wasn't happy to be here. I don't think that has ever been the case.