Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mouse Tapping

Mouse tapping, which I define as, repeatedly picking up and tapping back down ones mouse rather than moving it smoothly across the desk surface, is rapidly becoming my pet peeve. In a CAD room with 80 people all that tapping adds up quickly. To make things worse the factory next to the building that I work in is being demolished and late last week they finished taking down the structure and started with jackhammers on the foundation. I would like to wear headphones, but I haven't seen anyone else use them and I'm not brave enough to be that kind of a rebel yet.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

be a rebel. thats american you know! if you do it you will create a wonderful learning curve for the conformty that surrounds you.

lynchrs said...

You SOOO need to be a rebel! It's good to shake things up!