Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

Yesterday well planned and much anticipated Halloween Party hosted by M & L.I wont know the final count until they come down, but Friday night, over pizza, we put up several hundred rats on every surface of the apartment. One guest was very confused as to what Mickey Mouse had to do with Halloween. I wish I had taken more photos to document the fun. My excuse is that I was too busy trying all of the delicious food. In addition to the food that L and I prepared it seamed that every guest brought something fun and Japanese to share. Post party M&L and I headed out to raid our neighbors persimmon tree (http://ictjapan.blogspot.com/2008/10/persimmon-tree.html), but failed after fearing that our fits of laughter tipped our neighbor off.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi Alice, your Halloween party looks like it was so much fun! The persimmon tree raid sounds like it was hilarious!!!