Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Out With the Framing, In With the Electrical

I skipped swim practice and the gym tonight to finish* the framing.  I've gotten in the habit of working with my Uncle on Tuesday nights, but last night I had dinner with M and his co-worker Kimberly who recently got back from a three month stay in Japan...so, this week my Uncle is coming over on Thursday and I had to be ready.

This photo is like Where's Waldo, can you spot the change?  Finally all the boards to hang the ceiling drywall around the duct work are installed.
*The framing isn't completely finished because the wall on the left isn't flush with the corner, I thought I had it figured out but the geometry isn't making sense to me so I need a second opinion before I make any more mistakes on it.
Everything is cleaned up and ready for electrical.  I just need to pick up some electrical boxes and wire over lunch tomorrow.

No comments: