Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tackling the Top Two

For years the top two items on my long and random To Do List have been "Watch Rain Man" and "Ice Cream Maker."  Earlier, on the day that M and I planned to watch Rain Man, I was in Salvation Army for Ladies Night (all women's clothes are 50% off and they play fun music) checking out, in a hurry, late for a hair appointment when I spotted the prize - a Donvier Ice Cream Maker - on the counter waiting to be restocked.
It was marked $4.99, but out of nowhere the cashier suggested that it was only worth $3.99 and that's what she charged me.  I should be embarrassed to admit that the thing has been in the trunk of my car since before I left for Mexico. Time to hunt for the perfect first recipe, any suggestions?  The next two tasks on the To Do List are "Shower Curtain for Upstairs" and "Order Window Sills for Basement," much less fun than movies and ice cream.

No comments: